Getting children to compose music has always been difficult. This is primarily due to the inherent challenge of acquiring sufficient instrumental skill or understanding of notation. With Hyperscore, children can bypass these challenges, expressing their innate musicianship literally in minutes, regardless of their levels of prior music experience.
- Hyperscore facilitates an advanced conversation between the teacher and student about complex compositional concepts, months or years before they would normally be able to conceptualize these issues.
- Hyperscore enables teachers to act as guides and mentors for children as they engage in the process of discovery. Even teachers who are not experts in composing will quickly find they can play a valuable role in helping students discover compositional processes and techniques.
- Children studying various musical styles and techniques can easily put into practice ideas and concepts from other parts of the curriculum in a composing context. Music composed in Hyperscore can form the basis for small or large group performances.
- A built-in Compositional Techniques Tutorial is designed for various activities as a one-hour workshop, multiple-session workshops or classes, or as an entire semester or year-long lesson plan.
- Learn the basics in fifteen minutes and can quickly start making music on their own.
- Understand how it works, and easily relate the gestures they make on the screen with the musical output.
- Learn by composing real music, rather than engaging in de-contextualized artificial exercises.
- Gain instant feedback from ‘make changes and listen'' approach.
Contact Harmony Line directly for more information
Hyperscore 4.5 Educational offers a comprehensive, built-in Composition Techniques Tutorial. It’s a wonderful tool to help educators develop lesson plans and use Hyperscore in the classroom to its full potential.
Hyperscore 4.5 Educational is priced at USD 75.00 per seat. Additional bulk license discounts apply.
For questions, to request a free evaluation version, to request a quote or to place an order please complete the request form.